City Hall prides itself on being a promoter friendly venue, located just 20 minutes away from Stonehenge.
When choosing City Hall you are assured of:
• A range of auditorium configurations.
• Quality marketing support and a strong customer base.
• 100% prompt payment following your event.
Watch a short film showing you all of the benefits of choosing City Hall as the location for your event by clicking here
Venue Hire Information Pack - full details about each space.
Click here to download
A versatile space that offers a mix of seating arrangements due to its retractable seating, the auditorium has hosted many sold out performances most recently including Beverley Knight, Jimmy Carr, Blackmores’ Night and Joan Baez.
Capacities - Please note, due to the functional nature of the auditorium, a smaller initimate environment can also be created.
• The loading bay leads directly into the get in area, which boasts a swift and level passage to the stage. In addition should a get in into the auditorium be required, a level access route is available.
• Adjacent to the auditorium is the control room which can be used as a mixer position, although alternatives within the seating areas are available and in house technical support is always on hand.
• There are six dressing rooms available of various sizes and unlike most auditoriums; City Hall can control the temperature of the auditorium throughout the year.
• City Hall can also offer a production office, catering facilities and a dining room.
Speak to us and find out what we can do for you.
Call our friendly team on 01722 434726 or drop us an email